We are currently targeting cell and module sample availability in late 2023, with commercial-scale production planned for 2025. See our FAQ below for more information.
Are you an OEM or integrator in the ESS, marine, automotive or mobility sector and interested in how our products might work for your applications? Get in touch through the form below.
- Are your batteries available for sale now? How much do they cost? How can I buy them?
Not yet! We are currently accepting pre-orders from OEMs and integrators, and anticipate reaching commercial-scale production in 2025.
- When will samples be available for testing?
We currently anticipate making limited product samples available to pre-order and early-adopter customers in H2 2023.
- Can I buy your products for my home / small business / personal watercraft?
We are not planning to sell products directly to consumers, but will rather be selling to consumer product distributors, OEMs and integrators worldwide.
- Will you be selling complete storage systems for grid, marine, or home use?
We will be selling cells and rackable battery modules to storage and marine integrators. If you are developing a storage project or electrified vessel and are interested in using Alsym batteries, we are happy to work with your integrator of choice.
- I'm developing a storage project or electrified vessel. Can you work directly with my preferred integrator or shipyard?
Yes! Use the form above to contact us so we can discuss your needs.
- Can I invest in your company? What is your stock ticker?
We sincerely thank you for your interest in the future of our company, but we’re not able to accept investments from retail investors.
We are not a publicly-traded company, and have not announced any plans to go public. Please sign up for our newsletter for future announcements.
- Can I be a beta tester?
Our beta program is currently open to utilities and enterprise pre-order / early-adopter customers.